A FEW IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT OUR LEATHER
- We use locally sourced 2-3mm vegetable oak-tanned cow leather or sheep leather. Every piece of leather absorbs dye differently.
- All processes are done by hand including hand-painting and hand-stitching.
- All edges are burnished/finished.
- The leather softness level of our products is medium.
- Our leather ages very well with daily use and will soften over time. Your leather product is designed to last a lifetime and age gracefully along the way.
- As is the nature of leather, your product may appear slightly different from the product shown in the images. Natural variances occur.
- When you receive your item, the leather may be a bit stiff. In time, the leather will soften. Our leather ages very well with daily use.
- Avoid leaving your leather cover or accessory in direct sunlight.
Blue or purple colors are the most susceptible to fading.